What you’re about to read was a fabulous attempt at making 2016 my bitch. Well, it’s October now, so I can tell you that 2016 was not the bitch in this relationship. :p
– originally posted on wordpress.org site –
Holy sh!t– it’s 2016.
If you’re either my friend or following me on Facebook, then you probably saw my saccharine-sweet status update yesterday where I waxed poetic about the past year and my hopes for all of you in 2016. Yesterday was a time for reflection, but today is all about making 2016 my… well… you know. In that spirit, I give you:
16 Things I’m Doing In 2016
- Moving from California to Illinois (is snow poisoning a real thing?)
- Rebranding (but you’ll have to stay tuned to know what that means)
- Wrapping up the Bayonet Scars series with the final two installments (I know, I’m sad too)
Introducing you to a new leading man in the Bayonet Scars seriesWriting about a hot dude you all know and (mostly) love
- Giving away a lot of goodies from both myself and my kick-ass friends
- Focusing on my health more– to Shakeology or not to Shakeology?
- Publishing a total of six new books (can I do it? IDK… but it’s a goal, dang flabbit!)
- Visit Ireland (this one’s definitely happening this October!)
- Organize a luncheon exclusively for my Jewels
- Write.Every.Day. (Well, starting tomorrow)
Write this book that I keep thinking about and haven’t had time to write yet… it’s about this total alpha dude with a temper and a… You didn’t think I’d give up the goods that easy, did you? 😉
- Strengthen my relationship with my readers and bloggers (because y’all are the only reason I’m able to do this)
- Finally try Marmite. Yeah, Kaz. I’m working myself up to it. :p
- Keep y’all updated on my happenings with frequent updates and teasery posts
- Get a street team together (these things are helpful, right? lol)
- Read 100 books (which ones should I read?)
So, this is what’s on my 16 in 2016 list.
What’s on yours?